Leigh's Reviews > An Oral Fixation

An Oral Fixation by Piper Vaughn

May 15, 2012

Read on June 19, 2012 , read count: 1

It takes a true talent to write a fabulous short story, and Piper did it! Quinn has been pining away for his best friend, Cooper, for a couple of years now. But on their spring break getaway to California, the walls come tumbling down, and Coop finally lets Quinn know that he has been as in love with him as Quinn was with him. Both were too fearful of saying anything, however, for fear of messing up their friendship. But then Coop finally takes the plunge, and gives Quinn a fun lick during some goofy fun photobooth shots. Then it just snowballs from there (pun intended). Quinn and Coop are sweet and fun characters, they have some great buildup, a very hot and unique sex scene, and some very tender moments of love.

Great short story all around!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Oral Fixation.

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book Ok, when I saw snowballs, my mind went dirty. Is that what ya meant? ;)

Leigh yes, ma'am!!! LOL!!

Leigh Lol! It's the first snowballing scene I've read, but somehow, it was still pretty hot. Lol!

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book LOL! The first time I read one I couldn't stop laughing but like you said, it was still pretty hot.

Leigh LMAO! Gross but hot nonetheless, yep!!