Jasmine's Reviews > Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II by Jack Canfield

This book shows and talks about the different parts of life. It tells stories about Love,Friendship,Family and Tough Times. This book can show you the way some people lived their life and the way they deal with it. I have really learned a lot of things from this book . Sometimes the stories can get a little sad but i guess thats the way some people just went through life. I know that I can relate to some of these stories because now as I am growing up as a teenager I start to see the difference and the complication it can be to live the life of a teenager. Yea sure you are suppose to have fun as a teenager but there are also somethings that go along with it. Anyways the thing I have learned the most is that no matter what happens in your teenage years most of the things that do happen is to teach your self a lesson.

I will strongly recommend any Chicken Soup book to teenagers because these books are a way that some adults express their teenage years as well as kids.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II.

September 16, 2008 – Shelved
Started Reading
October 25, 2008 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by MsDanaE (new)

MsDanaE Chicken Soup has been such a success because of what Jasmine says. It provides an opportunity for the reader to find at least one story they can relate to. Being a teenager is tough. I'll admit, I would never NEVER want to live through it ever again, but it is also a time of great growth because you begin to search for the answers to difficult questions.