Paranormal Reads's Reviews > Raised by Wolves

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

7102096
May 13, 2012

I loved this book! When I first came across the book, the title caught my attention, at first looking at the cover I didn’t think of it as a book about werewolves. However, after reading the synopsis I just had to get my hands on it and download it straight to my ereader to read right away. We meet Bryn, a young girl that is literally raised by wolves, Callum the alpha of the pack saved Bryn when she was younger from a werewolf attack on her family, that she was the only survivor of. She grows up under the loving care of Ali, one of the humans that live amongst the pack, as she is married to a member. One day things begin to change, and Bryn having curiosity sets off on the trail to discover what it is that the pack is hiding from her…or who, and that who’s name is Chase.

Chase and Bryn share something in common, they were both attacked however Chase has been changed and Bryn wants to understand why. But as she digs further she soon realizes that what she wanted to find out comes with a price.

I loved how Jennifer Lynn Barnes created such an interesting plot, and Browyn personality! It kept my interest the whole way through, and kept me hooked at the end that my anxiousness to start the next book was immediately after finishing the first! (but that is for another review ^_~ ) 5/5 Bats

~Marie from Paranormal Reads

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raised by Wolves.