Waigumo Wanjiru's Reviews > The Knucklehead of Silicon Valley

The Knucklehead of Silicon Valley by G. Craig Vachon

I knew I was enjoying this book when I bought the audio version of it almost halfway through the book. This thrilling book will take you to the technology world and back to normal life in a smooth transition. I am not tech-savvy but I found it easy to read and got in the groove.

Nothing makes a good book like a good plot twist. This is what you should expect in this book. It will take you to the edge, reel you back and leave you second-guessing. I hope this is the thrill you need. The characters were well developed and you should expect some personality quirks to make them exciting. As much as it is a novel you will gain knowledge on technology, life in Silicon Valley, the international tech world and what it means to be a spy!

Craig Vachon is an exemplary writer. He uses the magic of storytelling to smoothly flow words into sentences and sentences into paragraphs. His writing is simple yet elegantly rich in narration. He is one to catch the reader’s attention. You can be assured to be entertained from the start till the end.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who needs a breath of fresh air. This would be a great read for anyone interested in technology or would like to know what goes on in the tech world. Get this book and to make it even sweeter, get the audiobook too!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Knucklehead of Silicon Valley.

Finished Reading