Corina's Reviews > Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold

Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold by Ellen O'Connell

bookshelves: re-reads

Reread 2019 - no idea how often I've read this book - loving it as much as the first time....

And I should definitely write a review one of these days... lol

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eyes of Silver, Eyes of Gold.

May 12, 2012 – Shelved
December 17, 2016 – Shelved as: re-reads
September 8, 2019 – Started Reading
September 8, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Holli You were so right, Cor. I loved it, too!

Corina Fantastic!!!!! Doing a little dance here!!!;-)

Holli Thanks! And I'm starting Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey now. I know you loved that one, too. I have a 30 day free trial on Kindle Unlimited. Let me know if there's a must-read on there so i can get to it before my trial runs out.

Corina Woohoooooo

Corina Hope you LOVE it. Cross my fingers!!!

Corina It's a NA book, and very sweet. The first time I didn't see why my sister gave it 5 stars, I gave it only 4, but since then I've read it another handful times, so it got its deserving fifth star. AND it's on my summer reading stack, so I'm going to enjoy it again in a few days/weeks.

Holli How cool you have a sister that reads romance! And 2 thumbs up so far on Scoring Wilder. Hating Tara right now, the evil woman.

What's a summer reading stack?

Corina For my time off during summer I made a stack of books I wanted to reread this summer. I thought time off means more time for reading, so I could fit some rereads into my free time) Its a ebook stack. :-)

Holli That sounds like bliss, frankly. Enjoy! I'm on vacation right now, so im getting in a little extra reading, too. Yippee!

Carol Such a great read, Corina. No review necessary. I am due for a reread of this also. Glad you are managing to fit in some favorites this summer. xoxo

message 11: by EmBibliophile (new)

EmBibliophile I’ve had my eyes on this one for a while! I’m looking forward to reading it!! Glad it was a reread worthy for you!! xx

message 12: by Lina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lina You should definitely write a review one of these days <3

message 13: by Javelyn (new) - added it

Javelyn Please, would love to see a review.

Jacqueline I’ve been thinking about this book this week and trying to convince myself with all of the books out there I haven’t read. I really don’t need to read this for the zillionth time. I’ll have to give in though and read it again, I just love it. There’s just something about this one 😍

message 15: by Holly (new) - added it

Holly Alright, I'm adding this one! :)