Awilk -never sleeps- 's Reviews > Crazy Cool

Crazy Cool by Tara Janzen

May 12, 2012

bookshelves: been-in-prison, favorites, dhasg-2012, lol-time, made-me-cry, merc-men, read-in-2012, second-time-love, series-i-follow, suspense, undercover-agent-man
Read from June 22 to 23, 2012

Where do I start. I really couldn't put this book down. I even did my washing one handed so I could just keep on reading. I think I have a new all-time favourite male lead. Christian was my perfect man. Hot, loving, slightly tortured, sense of humour and everything else I want in a fictional character. Plus he is a little car mad, just like me.
We got to read a bit more about Kid Chaos, from the first book, and these are the parts that actually had me with a few tears. Strong men hurting is just too sad.
Not a lot about Quinn from the first book, but enough for you to enjoy the fact that this is a series of books you are enjoying.
Oh and there was a female that Christian spent some time with. I don't care about her, except that for the fact that she has my perfect partner. Lol. No, Tara Janzen write females that don't annoy me, and that is a rare and wonderful treasure. Will have to go and buy some more of these stories.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy Cool.

06/22/2012 "I love this book as much as the first one so far."