Susan Swiderski's Reviews > Murder, Just Because: The Return of The Snowman

Murder, Just Because by Yolanda Renee

I don't know that I'd call this a murder mystery, because we already know who the blood-thirsty psychopath is... he's an escaped serial killer named Stowy Jenkins. What we don't know is who he's going to kill next, or what creatively horrible method he's going to pull out of his bags of tricks to do the job.

We also know Detective Steven Quaid and his wife Sarah are high on the killer's list of planned kills, but what we don't know is when he's going to strike, or if he'll be successful.

Both horrifying and electrifying, Jenkins, AKA the Snowman, is a depraved character readers won't soon forget, and this isn't a book that's easily set aside. But be assured that in the midst of the chaotic and frustrating drive to recapture this monster, and in spite of his terrifying rampage, there is something more to this book. There is also love. There is gentle caring. And there is hope.

Ms. Renee outdid herself with this stunning conclusion to this series. (You might want to read it during the day...)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder, Just Because.

Started Reading