Tia's Reviews > Soul Kissed

Soul Kissed by Courtney Cole

May 11, 2012

This book has a lot to do with Greek/Roman Gods and Goddesses. When I first started reading it, I was confused by it, as it all starts off with a dying man and a boy. As we get into the story we learn what the heroine is, who her father and mother is. Then we learn more about our hero, who his father really is and what happens when the hero and heroine get together. What potential they have. At the endish of the book, we learn about the apocalypse that could happen if the hero and heroine get together but we all know that sometimes visions are not always true.

It was a great book really, I loved it and I'm going to move onto the second one in a bit. I thought it was sweet having starcrossed lovers in the novel. I mean how can one live with so much angst but not live without it. The hero and heroine are desperately in love but can't be together until they learn to control themselves. It's just amazing to watch each character grow and the emotions within myself grow as I read more about them!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soul Kissed.