Andrea's Reviews > Grounding Quinn

Grounding Quinn by Steph Campbell

May 09, 2012

it was ok
Read from May 09 to 10, 2012

Ok my earlier review was horrible...I wasn't feeling ok and I took it out on the book...now this is my real review...

When I saw the cover of this book it automatically grabbed my attention (don't ask why) and when I read the description I thought this will be good! I absolutely love this kind of books where the guy fights for the girl and they stay together and live happily ever after. But this one I don't know what happened.

The first part was really good we got to know Quinn and Ben and I thought their relationship was beautiful. Her family was so messed up I felt really sorry for her and could understand why she was afraid of commitment. I fell for Ben completely but halfway through the book when they broke up (she did something horrible...I wanted to punch her) Ben was mad at her, she was sorry...blah blah blah. After a while Ben decides to give a second chance and she pushes him away because she is no good for him...and that's how the story goes from then on...Ben chasing this girl and she pushes him away...then she goes all nuts because she sees him with some other girl but she still pushes him away...Drama drama drama.

Time goes by and she kind of learns some things so he goes looking for him and tries to talk to him...and they get back together...in some other book I would've been really happy but for some reason I wasn't with this one. To be honest I wanted them to go their own way. It seemed to me that would've been better than getting back together.

I felt very depressed throughout most of the book because Bens mom was a bitch and Quinn family was just...sad. I tried to like it but I couldn't and that's why I give it 2 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grounding Quinn.