Kirsten's Reviews > The Tetherballs of Bougainville

The Tetherballs of Bougainville by Mark Leyner
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
734165
's review
Sep 11, 2008

really liked it
bookshelves: before-goodreads-but-awesome

Mark Leyner thinks he's smart and hilarious, deconstructing the modern novel and messing with the concept of linear narrative. About 73% of the time, he's right. The other 27% he's unbearably pretentious and post-modern for post-modern's sake. But you should read him anyway.
flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tetherballs of Bougainville.
Sign In »

No comments have been added yet.