Giselle *Hopeless Book Lover*'s Reviews > Loving Summer

Loving Summer by Kailin Gow

May 08, 2012

liked it
Read on June 08, 2012

Aww the best way to describe this book with just one word in my opinion would be to say its adorable! Loving Summer is a cute short romantic definite summer read. I cant wait until the next book comes out so I can find out how the author continues the characters stories. Although the book was very cute and I enjoyed many parts of it I would only have to give it a 3 star. I found myself not enjoying the main character Summer as much as these guys obviously did. I mean she is supposed to be the super sweet perfect girl but I just couldn't see her personality reflecting on how the other characters described her. and I mean she was way to perfect for my taste like she had no flaws! I really like Drew! He is definitely my favorite guy in this book. And Astor wasn't bad either though I did keep expecting him to screw up somehow he actually didn't which was surprising. Nat wasn't my favorite character he pissed me off more than I thought he would but right at the end I kind of started warming up to him so we shall see … The plot was great and the sad parts of the book were tear jerkers to me. The characters were alright. If you are looking for a cute summer read this is a book for you.
XOXO

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loving Summer.