Shivani Chauhan's Reviews > More Men on My Mind - Love em Leave em

More Men on My Mind - Love em Leave em by Radha Thomas

The cover of the book is very appealing. The picture of heels and wine on a glossy red background is totally appropriate for the story. The book is a blend of humor and emotions. It is a hilarious take on men and relationships. In addition, it delineates sentiments and sensations from a woman point of view. It is a candidly penned story through which you would get a glimpse of author’s version of “sex and city”. The author expressed her thoughts regarding multifarious subjects such as the pace of modern life which includes relationships, bonds, break-up, friendship, love, profession, interests and much more..!!

The story contains several ups and downs in the protagonist’s life which are depicted in an amusing manner. As you will get involved with the book, you would feel the urge to find what happens in time to come. The woman’s voyage of looking for probably the best man for her is not so simple. As it is said to earn something priceless, valuable you gotta work a little harder! And something similar happened with this lady. She had to break to learn the fact based realities of life. Further, I absolutely loved the END of the story. It amazed me!

As the blurb says, it is a tale laced with unforeseen occurrences that take place in protagonist’s life. I liked the author’s outspoken and sarcastic approach of narrating the story. Her skilful twist of words, remarkable anecdotes of culture, delicacies and city made the story even more captivating.

Besides, I liked the intrinsic theme on which the entire story is based i.e. “Some things are worth waiting for. The most precious lessons or some of the best stories of life are gained through hard times, mistakes, insecurities, struggles.” All those who want to read something light, comic then this book is a nice one time read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More Men on My Mind - Love em Leave em.

Finished Reading