Daniella's Reviews > Wherever Nina Lies

Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten

May 06, 2012

bookshelves: road-trips
Read from May 07 to 08, 2012

Oh my Gosh! At first when I picked up this book, I thought I would be reading a very lighthearted book about a girl whose sister ran away two years prior taking a road trip with this guy she had a crush on. Then (Spoiler alert!) the story takes a MAJOR turn. Well there were minor clues along they way to help you figure it out but I honestly didn't think much of it. So, one minute you think that this guy, Sean, and this girl, Ellie, are happily in puppy love, but No! This guy is just crazy. He goes and kills his stepbrother because he's in love with his girlfriend. He then wants to kill Ellie as well as Nina. Let me just say that I was pleasantly surprised by the way the book ended. Typically, there are so may cliches in romance books for teens and some things that you expect to happen based on the tone of the novel. So anyways, I give this book two thumbs up and would absolutely recommend this book. There is this really cool artwork in the book, which also kept it interesting. I can't even remember the last I read a book with real illustrations incorporated with it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wherever Nina Lies.

05/07/2012 page 63