Alexis's Reviews > Last Sacrifice

9320663
May 06, 2012

bookshelves: favs, read-in-2012
Read from June 05 to 06, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Finally all my questions have been answered and I couldn't be more happier that everything ended pretty much perfectly.

Rose is finally with Dimitri and everyone knows about it so they no longer have to keep it a secret. As for Adrian, I feel sad that he got his heart broken but I heard that he shows up in Richelle's next spin-off series called Bloodlines and I am very excited to learn about him and the other characters more, now that my Rose and Dimitri obsession has finally had it's good ending.

I was literally captivated by this whole series and I am sure everyone who has ever read them feels the same way. It is sad that Rose's story is coming to end, but I am really excited to start reading Bloodlines which follows Jill Dragomir and Sydney the Alchemist along with new and old faces.

This series will forever stay in my heart and if I could I would erase my mind and read them over and over again lol

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Last Sacrifice.

06/05/2012 page 84

Victoria Yes! When i finished the series i didnt what to do or what to read next! It puts you in a book funk/depression! Haha loved this series so much!

Alexis Victoria wrote: "Yes! When i finished the series i didnt what to do or what to read next! It puts you in a book funk/depression! Haha loved this series so much!"

Haha I can totally agree with you about the funk part. I think it's the best series I have read so far!

Victoria Definitely! Bloodlines was really good too! I was so obsessed with this series when i finished it, I didnt want it to end! Definitely one of my all time favorite series. I'm so glad it ended with Rose amd Dimitri finally being together! It was torture going back and forth with them going from miserable to happy over amd over haha

Alexis Victoria wrote: "Definitely! Bloodlines was really good too! I was so obsessed with this series when i finished it, I didnt want it to end! Definitely one of my all time favorite series. I'm so glad it ended with R..."

What is Bloodlines really about, like who does it all involve and what is the purpose of it all? I read the exert but didn't get much out of it. Haha me too, I thought I was torn between them when Dimitri left but once he returned to normal I fell back in love but I am so sad that I am done with those books. I don't think I will ever find a series as great!

Victoria Bloodlines focuses on Sydney, Adrian, Jill and Eddie really. I was a little weary going into it but it turned out really good. Turns out Sydney is actually interesting and not how she was in VA. You see a lot more of Adriam's character and personality too, which I really liked. You finally get to see him as his own stand alone character and not just the Adrian you feel bad for, who is always chasing after Rose and getting hurt. The last line of Bloodlines makes it worth reading too haha

Alexis Victoria wrote: "Bloodlines focuses on Sydney, Adrian, Jill and Eddie really. I was a little weary going into it but it turned out really good. Turns out Sydney is actually interesting and not how she was in VA. Yo..."

Oh okay, yeah sounds a little weary but I do want to know more information. Do Rose, Lissa, Dimitri and Christian ever appear again? Haha okay now that you said that then I have to read it!

Victoria Rose is in the beginning but only for the first chapter and doesn't really play too much of a role in it. I think her being in the beginning was just to ease readers into a new story and characters. Lissa and Christian aren't in this one at all though. I think Lissa gets mentioned once or twice but that's really it. Yeah the last line just blows your mind haha where you know you'll HAVE to get the next book in the series. I think she did that on purpose!

Alexis Victoria wrote: "Rose is in the beginning but only for the first chapter and doesn't really play too much of a role in it. I think her being in the beginning was just to ease readers into a new story and characters..."

Aw that kinda sucks, I'll have to get used to reading about the other characters:/ she probably did do it on purpose lol she likes having lots of cliffhangers in her books!

Victoria She seriously does! This wasnt a terrible cliffhanger where you want to cry though haha its a good one!