Gage Grubbs's Reviews > The Supernaturalist

The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer

M 50x66
May 06, 2012

This book was about a 14 year old named Cosmo Hill. This boy was locked up in an orphanage in a place called satellite city. This book takes place in the future (quite some time ahead of us). In this book the future is described as a place that's cruel and not very easy to live in. Cosmo hill is subject to all kinds of medical testing and other harmful thing while in the orphanage and he realizes that if he doesn't escape he won't be living for much more than another year. When he does escape he finds himself join with a group of people whom some might consider crazy..... I have read this book one before when I was about 12 and it was an awesome book, now that I'm 18 and have re-read it, every little detail that I missed as a kid showed up and made it even better to read! This book has a few twists and turn that completely change the course of the story and front to back this book is action packed and a very enjoyable read. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes reading action/adventure books. This book fits both these categories very well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Supernaturalist.