Maja (The Nocturnal Library)'s Reviews > Unholy Magic

Unholy Magic by Stacia Kane
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unholy Magic.

May 5, 2012 – Started Reading
May 5, 2012 – Shelved
May 7, 2012 –
38.0% ""Chess slipped into the shadows against the building on the corner. Along the streets others did the same, random strangers on the street who knew what was happening and did not want to be involved, did not want their witnessing of the event to be taken as involvment. Terrible had his prey, nobody wanted to be next.""
May 7, 2012 – Finished Reading

Catie Wow! You finished it so quickly!

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Hah, well, I didn't sleep much. It was awesome, but of course I need to read book 3 right away. I started already.

Catie Sigh. Book three is quite good. Book four is better! I am holding out until at least the second half of the month for book five. Sometimes I want to slow down and try to save great series books for myself (like Sirantha) but sometimes you just have to inhale them all at once, haha. Look forward to your review(s) Maja!

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) I wish i could wait a while, read some YA, preferably a review copy, but I can't stop myself.

Catie It's your birthday week (sort of - last day!) and I think that means you can do whatever you want! :)