Chantel's Reviews > The DIY Guide to Building a Family that Lasts: 12 Tools for Improving Your Home Life

The DIY Guide to Building a Family that Lasts by Gary Chapman

I really enjoyed this book!!! It is for the parents who are looking to develop a more intentional life in this world full of technology, business and lack of connection. It was quick and easy to read with lots of application points. Some of my favorite aspect of it was the analogy he used throughout comparing the home atmosphere to that of a DIY home improvement project. That relation will make this an excellent book to read with your husband or in a small group book study! It helped even me look at these things with a better plan! The only thing I wish it had more of was relation to the Word of God. Although the points are biblical in nature, I prefer when a book actually links it’s ideas to God’s ultimate compass for our lives. But even with that piece largely missing, it was still an excellent read and one I would recommend- especially for you and your husband to read together!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The DIY Guide to Building a Family that Lasts.

March 19, 2020 – Started Reading