Stephen Trygar's Reviews > ELITE MIND: A REAL-WORLD GUIDE TO OVERCOMING ANXIETY, CONQUERING DEPRESSION, AND UNLEASHING YOUR INNER CONFIDENCE

ELITE MIND by Justin Stenstrom

As Justin says several times in the book and on his podcast, "This book will change your life." At the change of the new year into 2020, I told myself that it was time to change my life for the better. One of the first things I did was look for podcasts. I found the Elite Man Podcast which quickly lead me to his book.
If you're deciding to take the plunge into reading Elite Mind, don't expect to just be spoon-fed advice with a pat on the back and gentle, positive affirmations. Justin is here to first show you how anxiety and depression massively affected his life and then giving you the steps he took to break out of them, all while making you walk on the edge of a cliff and ready to push you off. Not all people have the same result when trying one method. Justin proves he knows that by giving you other tried and true methods to beating your depression and anxiety once and for all.
Just like Justin's no-BS approach in his writings and talks, I too am not here to say that Elite Mind was absolutely perfect. It was not always easy to read through. I questioned his methods and explanations, and I often found myself closing the book in slight frustration over something that was said. However, after reflection, I came back to the book with a better appreciation and a deeper sense of respect for Justin and his approach.
If you're suffering depression, anxiety, a lack of confidence, or poor health habits, this book is an absolute must-read! So many of us go through depression and anxiety, and it's an amazing feeling knowing you're not alone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read ELITE MIND.

January 28, 2020 – Started Reading