Pelusa Rivera's Reviews > The Two-Date Rule

The Two-Date Rule by Tawna Fenske

F 50x66

Have you ever read a story and then say I will review later and forget, that is what happened to me I read it before cruise and totally forgot, along with others..shoot I need to catch up...So I read this and immediately liked myself some hottie firefighter, I mean firefighter, who doesn't love one. So we meet Willa and her friends who are out for the night and they really have to use the bathroom at the club they are at, but the line is long however the mens room empty (you know we always have this problem) Willa asks Grady if he can get them in the mens and she will pay but she swears he is a stripper, Grady goes along with it but not for money a date..They go to there date and while she does enjoy she has a rule two date max because she wants to be successful since she grew up poor. Grady whom again I sigh every time he comes on the page gets around this and Willa succumbs, she was not my favorite but after getting more of her background I gave a break and was happy she got to get her happiness.

rcvd an ARC at no cost to author...(netgalley) voluntarily reviewed with my own thoughts and opinions.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Two-Date Rule.

Started Reading