Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews's Reviews > Switched

Switched by Amanda Hocking

May 01, 2012

bookshelves: 04-stars-loved-it, 2012
Recommended to Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews by: B4R Book Club
Read on May 01, 2012 , read count: 1

Wow! First off let me begin with, this is not one of my typical reads. Now I can honestly say I will be reading more. It was so good; I literally could stop myself from reading. I devoured it in one setting.

I wasn’t expecting much based on the cover art. Nothing about the cover grabbed my attention and ushered me to read. In fact, had it not been for my book club I would have never gave it a chance, especially with my current obsession with book covers.

I have to say the plot was not as I was expecting. Hocking managed to take me by surprise with where Wendy and her family and love life is concerned. I was utterly surprised at how well rounded and written her character are. I couldn’t help but to feel for each and every one.
This is definitely a book to add to ones’ paranormal collection for grades 6 and up. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Switched.

Quotes Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews Liked

Amanda Hocking
You cannot punch Tegan in th face, you cannot punch Tegan in the face, I kelp repeating over and over in my head. It had basically been my mantra since I started here, but it was getting harder and harder to uphold.”
Amanda Hocking, Switched

Amanda Hocking
No, no, notthis one. She's a bad egg," she'd say until she was red in the face.”
Amanda Hocking, Switched

05/01/2012 page 8
3.0% "I was beginning to wonder who I wa reading about...but then Wendy gave up her name sake...."
09/19/2013 marked as: kindle_read