Sally's Reviews > Insurgent

did not like it
bookshelves: dystopia, young-adult, 2012-reads, the-worst, snark-read

Major spoilers:

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Insurgent.

May 1, 2012 – Started Reading
May 1, 2012 – Shelved
May 1, 2012 –
2.0% "Oh no...every time I see "oh my" anywhere it reminds me of 50 Shades. RUINED. FOREVER. Anyway...Caleb is Tris' brother right? Too lazy to go check."
May 1, 2012 –
6.0% "Psh, your instincts suck, sry2say. Remember when you killed your friend? Your instincts were to shoot to kill at a friend but shoot to injure at enemies? H'okay. Now I have to read all about your guilt in this book. Whatever."
May 3, 2012 –
20.0% "It should be fun when old characters return with an eyepatch. But I'm just like, who is this again? Oh, right...meh."
May 3, 2012 – Shelved as: dystopia
May 3, 2012 – Shelved as: young-adult
May 3, 2012 –
33.0% ""Beatrice Prior, Queen of Tragedy." Accurate. Annoyingly accurate. Who the hell is this Lynn again? Seriously, none of these recurring characters are memorable. I sort of remember Uriah because of his name."
May 4, 2012 –
50.0% "SPOILER WARNING: So these teenagers decided to take the law into their own hands and executed another teen for "betrayal". Um, is this supposed to be some Lord of the Flies thing where you're showing ~human nature~ or whatnot? A failed attempt, to be quite honest. Also, Tris needs to stop being a dumb bitch. You're guilt is not a free pass at being stupid."
May 5, 2012 –
69.0% ""Spoken like a true Dauntless ... It's either one way or the other way. No nuances. The world doesn't work like that, Beatrice." No shit! This series make no sense. SMH."
May 5, 2012 –
81.0% "Hmmm, this "outside world" business... If the secret is what I think it is, it might just save my opinion on this series. Not by much though."
May 6, 2012 –
100.0% "LMAO. You have got to be kidding me. This reveal should have been the solution to the senseless mess of this series, ie. an explanation to the lulzy faction government. Instead it's more vague illogical bullshit."
May 6, 2012 – Shelved as: 2012-reads