Bree Hill's Reviews > A Witch in Time

A Witch in Time by Constance Sayers

liked it

This has all the makings of a five star read for me. It’s not a bad book! It has its issues that I was able to kind of read through and get past..I think writing stories the way this one is written has to be tricky: we have a modern day heroine who is the reincarnation of another women from 1895. She is about to reach her 34th birthday and relives her past lives and learns that basically the way the curse on her is set up-she never lives past 34. So we follow not only her but the three women she was previously. Cool. We get each of their stories which were really interesting and could’ve been books of their own. This ended up being a three star because while I enjoyed getting each woman’s story..I’d be so engrossed that I’d forget each story is part of a bigger picture. And by the time I got to the third woman’s story I was kind of over it. It feels kind of like a drag. And it’s another case of I went in kind of expecting one thing; I was expecting magic and a dark vibe and that’s not really what I got but definitely was looking forward to.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Witch in Time.

March 4, 2020 – Shelved