Kevin G G Simon's Reviews > Ani’s 15-Day Fat Blast: The Kick-Ass Raw Food Plan to Get Lighter, Tighter, and Sexier … Super Fast

Ani’s 15-Day Fat Blast by Ani Phyo

Apr 30, 2012

bookshelves: books-to-know-me-by, excellent, i-reviewed
Recommended for: People who like to eat and wish to lose weight easily.

My first Ani Phyo book. It works. I have lost .9 pounds each day like clockwork. I am already raw vegan but my normal choices in produce, nuts and treats did not match the shopping list in the book. No wonder my weight has been climbing since I began eating raw vegan over 9 years ago.
I spent a little less than my normal budget for a week of food. I have followed the plan without the expensive SuperFoods. I ordered some matcha and have added it to my menu yesterday, so I find the extras are not necessary to get the results.
If I didn't want to lose weight I would buy this book. The use of fresh herbs is refreshing. The soups are wonderful. I appreciate the recipes being calculated for one serving.
I have doubled them when I prepare them and find the smoothies and soups hold up for two days if I need them to.
I am so happy with the book. It's easy to read. It's easy to follow. I'm losing weight!
On a side note:
I have several cronic illness currently (and many prescribed medicines to deal with them.) I am unable to exercise, currently and started this diet while very ill with my Doctors approval.
I recently purchased a high speed blender, but I believe an everyday blender should do the job. No other special equipment is needed.
I'm so happy I found this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ani’s 15-Day Fat Blast.

April 22, 2012 – Started Reading