Bel Watson's Reviews > Free Four: Tobias Tells the Divergent Knife-Throwing Scene

Free Four by Veronica Roth

6791938
Apr 30, 2012

Recommended for: EVERYONE!
Read on April 30, 2012

I'm still screaming. I just discovered this now and I can't believe I didn't know about it before!! what kind of person am I?
I love Four, I love him so much, he is one of my favorite male characters ever and this scene in particular is so intense, so strong, so vivid that I felt like dying and screaming and jumping all at the same time!
Veronica Roth, again, has demonstrated how incredible she is, how talented, how great.
Tomorrow comes out Insurgent and I believe this little but perfect story was the thing I needed to survive till tomorrow.
I give it 5 millions stars. Yes, I loved it that much!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Free Four.

03/02/2017 marked as: read

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ I just knew about it from you & I wonder why I just read it.. we're lousy fans xD

message 2: by Bel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bel Watson Ashwaq wrote: "I just knew about it from you & I wonder why I just read it.. we're lousy fans xD"

we are, we are! he hee

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) You should like the FB page, then you would have known about it!!!!!

message 4: by Bel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bel Watson Brooke wrote: "You should like the FB page, then you would have known about it!!!!!"

I like the FB page, but as I don't use FB that much and I disabled all notifications...

Rachel Morgan Aaaaaaaah! I didn't know about this either! I suck as a fan too! Thanks so much for letting me know about it.

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) Rachel wrote: "Aaaaaaaah! I didn't know about this either! I suck as a fan too! Thanks so much for letting me know about it."

Enjoy it!

message 7: by Bel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bel Watson Rachel wrote: "Aaaaaaaah! I didn't know about this either! I suck as a fan too! Thanks so much for letting me know about it."

it's amazing!! hope you like it too!

Rachel Morgan I JUST read it right now! Loved it, of course ;-) And even more excited for INSURGENT now!

message 9: by Bel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bel Watson Me too!! god, I can't wait! I have it on my iPod. I believe I'll start today hehehe

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) Rachel wrote: "I JUST read it right now! Loved it, of course ;-) And even more excited for INSURGENT now!"

It's AMAZING!

Stephanie where were you able to read this?? I can't find it online like Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Rachel Morgan Stephanie wrote: "where were you able to read this?? I can't find it online like Amazon or Barnes and Noble."

On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DivergentSer...

message 13: by Bel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bel Watson it's for free! :D

Stephanie Rachel wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "where were you able to read this?? I can't find it online like Amazon or Barnes and Noble."

On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DivergentSer..."