Karen's Reviews > Meditative Stone Art: Create over 40 Mandala and Nature-Inspired Designs

Meditative Stone Art by Maria Mercedes Trujillo Arango

190448

This book is about creating small pieces of art on top of stones. I have done that in the past and loved it but what really drew me to this book was the mandalas. I've been trying to learn how to draw mandalas and I loved the ones that were on the cover of this book. So I was hoping it would help me to learn more about how to draw them.

As the title indicates, this book has step by step of 40+ designs. It also has a template for every single one of them at the back of the book. for me, it was the perfect starting book. Besides the mandalas, it also has wonderful examples of beetles, butterflies, fish and other animals and plants.

If stone painting or mandalas are interesting at all to you, you will enjoy this book!

with gratitude to netgalley and Quarto Publishing Group for an early copy in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Meditative Stone Art.

March 1, 2020 – Started Reading