Leanne's Reviews > King Perry

King Perry by Edmond Manning

Dec 16, 2016

bookshelves: awesome, autobuy-author, beautiful, made-me-cry, made-me-laugh, romance, series, wow

Oh my.

This story was utterly beguiling, enchanting and, as if Vin himself has found his way into my own world, incredibly personal and deeply emotional.

Thank you Mr Manning. These beautiful words and their powerful magic will linger for a long time to come.

And I have the rest of the series to dive into! Woot! :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read King Perry.

Quotes Leanne Liked

Edmond Manning
“It's hard to categorize the half expressions, the ones which reside in between. But this morning, I'm calling Perry mad by sadwest.”
Edmond Manning, King Perry

Edmond Manning
“Every corner of the sky awkwardly showed up wearing the exact same thing, a moody gray dress accessorized with flat clouds. If North, South, East, and West were drag queens, this would be bad, very bad.”
Edmond Manning, King Perry

December 16, 2016 – Shelved as: romance
December 16, 2016 – Shelved as: series
December 16, 2016 – Shelved as: wow
December 17, 2016 – Finished Reading

Heather K (dentist in my spare time) If you want to try this kooky, excellent book, it is about 60% off the list price at Diesel ebook store, only $2.97! http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/item/978... Go buy it!

Leanne Ohh...soo tempting. This one has me really curious. Thanks Santa Heather! ;-P

Heather K (dentist in my spare time) Leanne wrote: "Ohh...soo tempting. This one has me really curious. Thanks Santa Heather! ;-P"

Mwah!

Vivian Enjoy the journey, Leanne.

Leanne Vivian wrote: "Enjoy the journey, Leanne."
Thanks, Vivian. It's certainly very different to anything I've read in a long time.
And Vin is such an enigma!
I'm dying to learn more about him.

Vivian They are great stories, and very emotional, but happy. Don't rush it, savor them.

Leanne Vivian wrote: "They are great stories, and very emotional, but happy. Don't rush it, savor them."
Got it. I've never been great with delayed gratification but I'll try. ;P