Cadiva's Reviews > Wolf Reborn

Wolf Reborn by Sam Burns

bookshelves: favorites

I started reading this one thinking I'd do a few chapters and then head to bed. At 2.30am I put it down having finished it in one go.

Now, granted, it's not a massively long book, but it's absolutely compelling and I love with this series how Sam has taken a different approach to werewolves and wolf shifters and created a fascinating urban fantasy/paranormal world which feels utterly real.

The books aren't overly complicated, but they're full of all the feels and I've been eagerly waiting for Gavin's story since the series began.

It didn't disappoint. We already know who his mate is, but the journey to eventually happiness isn't a smooth one and there were times I wanted to shake Gavin so hard.

But he is who he is and while the idea of werewolf Jesus cracks me up big time, it's a sobering thought that Gavin has to come to terms with in his own way.

I liked how that element of the plot was brought together, there are no huge revelations, just a pack which has broken all the supposed rules to create a found family which loves, and supports, each other.

While I know Sam originally intended it to be just these three men, I would absolutely love for there to be more trips to Kismet and this world.

#ARC kindly received from the author in return for an honest and unbiased review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Reborn.

February 28, 2020 – Shelved
February 28, 2020 – Shelved as: to-read
March 21, 2020 – Started Reading
March 21, 2020 – Finished Reading
March 22, 2020 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar Any book that keeps you up to the early hours when your intention was a quick glance, is def my kind of book ✔️

Cadiva Lorraine wrote: "Any book that keeps you up to the early hours when your intention was a quick glance, is def my kind of book ✔️"

This whole series is fab.

message 3: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar Cadiva wrote: "Lorraine wrote: "Any book that keeps you up to the early hours when your intention was a quick glance, is def my kind of book ✔️"

This whole series is fab."

I’ve added book 1 😁.
😘😘😘

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat Valentine Excellent review Cadiva!!😉💖💕👍

Cadiva Thanks Kat!

Cadiva Lorraine wrote: "I’ve added book 1 😁.
😘😘😘 ..."

You too gorgeous!

message 7: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar Cadiva wrote: "Lorraine wrote: "I’ve added book 1 😁.
😘😘😘 ..."