Tristen's Reviews > Prize of My Heart

Prize of My Heart by Lisa Norato

Apr 29, 2012

bookshelves: to-read

I was instantly draw into this book, The cover was both beautiful and intriguing, the woman o nthe cover seemed to have a secret or to be waiting for something or someone perhaps . My heart became invested the very moment I read that Brogan was looking for a son that had been stolen from him. I wanted to know why Ben had been taken from his father and what kind of woman would do that to him. I really enjoyed watching Brogan grow in presence of Lorena. I loved the way the author made it where you could see how Brogan watched Lorena's care of Ben. Faith and God's timing was displayed so well in Prize of my Heart. Sometimes it's hard to trust , it's human nature to think we know how to fix everything , to take matters into our own hands. God's plan is something Brogan and Lorena both have to learn in this wonderful book. Author Lisa Norato developed this story that will draw you in . A story of Love,faith and despite the evil of the world , trusting in God. all the characters in Prize of my Heart had some kind of secret and were more than meets the eye ,making for a intriguing story. A good wholesome adventure, I highly recommend it and look forward to reading more by Lisa Norato.

(This book was given to me by Bethany house for my honest review )

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prize of My Heart.