Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®'s Reviews > Great and Precious Things

Great and Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros

Great and Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros is a 5 stars and a Top Pick of 2020 ⭐
The 🦄 in the title fits to the plot but also speak to the kind of story this is..this book is the rare unicorn read... the kind of book that sucks you in from the first word, keeps you glued to your kindle experiencing a beautiful story told to you by a great talent all while you would swear these characters are REAL people.

This may be the first time I read a book because I admired the author and her social media often touched me and OMG am I forever thankful I did, Great and Precious Things is literacy genius; a powerful and raw look at the human condition intertwined with the spellbound love story of soulmates.

The blurb for this one is not super detailed so I am going to try to keep my review without any details of this magnificent story.

Camden Daniels home from war to the small town of Alba, Colorado and as he does he faces the ghosts of his past, the man he used to be and the woman who he thought he would never have Willow.

The Daniel's family is facing some major challenges and is then thrown secrets they never imagined.

Hold onto your heart as the author takes the reader on one heck of a ride!

Cam and Willow will hold a forever place in this readers heart. ❤

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Great and Precious Things.

Finished Reading