Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Dangerous Betrayals: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel

Dangerous Betrayals by L.P. Dover

I wanted to get the full crossover experience and since it’s been a minute since I’ve read L.P. Dover, so I jumped on reading both Dangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel and Dangerous Betrayals: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel for the blog release tour of Dangerous Betrayals and I am ridiculously stoked that I did because holy madness, I LOVED THEM!!!

The best thing, or maybe what I liked best lol, about this book was that even tho it’s a crossover from two different series, I felt no loss by not having read those books. Like none of them. I think if you’re new to the world of LP Dover, there’s nothing wrong with starting here and working back if you please, or not lol whatever you like ….

I loved that the book is told in dual POV. That always adds such a wealth of understanding behind the leads. Truth be told, in my opinion, it’s the only way you can really get a well rounded story and when it comes to books like this one, with a strong element of suspense, what everyone is thinking and their point of view could be crucial in understanding what the heck is happening! So well done there! I also felt the story had a good balance between the suspense arc and the romantic arc between Reed and Kennedy. It’s just a great book all around!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Betrayals.

February 26, 2020 – Shelved