Ossiris Gutierrez's Reviews > The Sunderlands

The Sunderlands by Anastasia K. King

Read 2 times. Last read February 25, 2020.

You know when you realize a book is good ?
When it inspires you to write something. When it leaves you craving more and when you have to take 2 cold shower because you’re in bed sweating from the tension.

My absolute favorite part about this book wasn’t the tension or the angst, the romance or the political intrigue . Although they all played part, my ABSOLUTE favorite part of this book was Keres. She is fierce and loyal. She is herself throughout the whole book. Since the first page you learn about her and exactly what she stands for and who she stands with and that never changes. She is a ferocious, cunning warrior until the very last page, but she grows in so ways.

With that being said, the style of the book itself has a fantastic flow, Ms.King did an exceptional job at creating these amazing characters and a world that you will not forget. I absolutely love the way she wrote the book with no limitations if she wanted to say something she said it. She created a new standard for me in adult fantasy.
This book is one for well, the books. (pun intended)

Now I’m going to spam her email in hopes we get the second book soon, if not look for me crying in a ball somewhere.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sunderlands.

Finished Reading