Angel Hatfield's Reviews > The Two-Date Rule

The Two-Date Rule by Tawna Fenske

F 50x66

Willa had at least two million more pressing things to do starting with the marketing plans for the Cortland deal and the proposal for the new client from….But Willa was at the male revue-The Bone Yard Gang because it was a celebration of Aislin’s birthday . Willa had her own web design business , She realized she had become a lousy friend. She was here with Aislin and Kayla friends from college. Fun she should focus on that now. As much as Willa worked it was hard to find a time when all these women could go out together. Willa found it hard shutting off work mode. For Willa it took an act of God, and maybe a crowbar. Willa saw a hot man coming toward them as her friends stood in a long line to go to the bathroom. They really had to go and they had already been in line twenty minutes. She told the man if he could get them to a bathroom in the next two minutes she would shove the thirty ones she had down his pants. He said to forget the ones and have dinner with him. Grady stared at Willa and waited for an answer. He had swung by Boyton Ballroom after five days of fighting a blaze out in The Sikorsky National Forest. The club owner had called complaining that the bass player had left some amps after the ;last performance. Was there anything less reliable than a rock band comprised entirely of smoke jumpers and Hotshot wild land firefighters? Grady’s job made a relationship impossible. Grady realized Willa thought he was one of the male strippers. Grady told Willa he was a smoke jumper with the Hart Valley Air Center. He added his band - the Smoke Blue Boys played at this place when they’re not jumping out of planes into forest fires. Then he asked if he could pick her up at seven. Willa answered it's a date. Willa only dated the same person twice when she decided to forego a relationship so she could focus on her business.
I enjoyed this book. It was a fun, romance to read. I loved Grady had broken down Willa’s walls and really cared how she felt. I didn’t want to put this down. I really liked the plot and pace. I really liked Willa and Grady together and how they interacted. Grady and Willa are opposites and there are some things they had to get past and work out. I really enjoyed the advice given to Grady and Rose by friends and family. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this book and I recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Two-Date Rule.

Finished Reading