Kathryn Brown's Reviews > Express Pursuit, A Romantic Thriller

Express Pursuit, A Romantic Thriller by Caroline Beauregard

U 50x66

Read 2 times. Last read February 23, 2020.

Grab a copy of Express Pursuit by Caroline Beauregard and hop aboard the famous Orient Express, the journey is yours for the taking!

Mara, an air traffic controller, is about to embark on the journey of a lifetime. Will Mara’s journey mimic the famous Agatha Christie novel, Murder on the Orient Express? Will Mara remain a spectator or will she embrace the journey as she promised her best friend?

Drake Steinfield, FBI agent, is after the elusive leader of a terrorist organization with connections to the 9/11 terrorist attack. Will Drake close in on his mark? Will he keep everyone aboard the Orient Express safe while meeting the demands of said terrorist group?

I absolutely loved Express Pursuit! The balance between suspense and drama, with a splash of comedy, was perfect. There was enough romance and sexual tension to keep me entertained, yet it was clean enough for me to consider buying for my nieces. I believe you have a hit here! Thank you for the opportunity to read and review the arc of Express Pursuit

Merged review:

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Express Pursuit, A Romantic Thriller.

Started Reading