V H's Reviews > Love, Lust and Pixie Dust

Love, Lust and Pixie Dust by Luann McLane

Apr 28, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: bookcrossing

I actually didn’t realise this was a collection of 3 erotic stories! Started reading and though that there was a lot of detail in the sex scenes, then I had another look at the front cover, and sure enough, it said erotic stories…

The 3 stories are all connected; it’s about the same family. The thing is, erotic stories always seem so “cheesy”… I didn’t mind the stories in themselves though. Although they were a little bit “cheesy” even without the erotic stuff. It was all a little bit too “out of this world”, which I don’t usually mind, I guess it was just the way it was written.

Out of the three stories I liked the third one best. It was a little bit more “down to earth”. I would have liked it if each story was a book of its own, I think there was much more that could have been written about the couples, how they got on etc. But I guess that part would be better without the erotic stuff, and then the point of it is kind of gone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love, Lust and Pixie Dust.