Aly's Reviews > The Two-Date Rule

The Two-Date Rule by Tawna Fenske

For her defense, there was a policeman, a Tarzan and a cowboy gyrating on the stage, so no wonder Willa Frank mistook a stranger with a firefighter uniform for an other stripper at girl's night out in a bar.

Grady Billman is not offended. More like amused and intrigued by the vivacious woman. He spent the last five days battling fire in the forest and wouldn't mind spending more time with her. On their first date, she tells him how she deal with any date and how it's gonna be with him too. No relationship for her and after their second date, she's out. She owns a web developement company and she says she's married to her work. Surprised but still not offended, after all, his job make relationship too difficult, there's something about her that makes him not ready to say goodbye yet. So instead of getting the last second date, he'll find activities that they can do that doesn't count for a date according to her.

It was my first time reading this author and I really enjoyed the moments I spent with Willa and Grady. Fun, flirty and with just enough serious matter and self grow. The story dragged a bit in the middle but not enough to spoil the fun. My favorite parts were the witty game with questions at their first date, when Grady show Willa a tour at the smokejumper base and learning more about what it is that they do and the heroine's special pets.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Two-Date Rule.

February 22, 2020 – Shelved
February 22, 2020 – Shelved as: to-read
February 29, 2020 – Started Reading
March 1, 2020 –
page 166
51.88% ""She sipped her beer as Grady watched the side of her face and wondered how long he could keep pretending he wasn't falling head over heels for her.""
March 2, 2020 – Finished Reading