booklover BEV's Reviews > Deadeye: A detective Jason Smith thriller

Deadeye by Stewart Giles

22023620

BOOK 12 IN THE JASON SMITH SERIES D.S Jason Smith is back once again and has a lot going on in his private life. Walking his dogs in Hove Park York when over by the lake screams are heard, the park is busy, a lot of people about, going straight over a man has been shot through the middle of his forehead its the size of a two pound coin lying on his back. Smith tries to get everyone away that isn't easy with two dogs and he calls in for help. Bridge and Yang Chu arrive with Webber the head of forensics. It doesn't matter where he goes he seems to stumble across a incidence of some kind, his day off is cancelled. The body is formally named as Charles Lincoln and he was shot by a L96 sniper an army gun. This book tells us the story too and frow in southern Afghanistan a few years previously, so what are the links? There's so much happening throughout this book it has a little bit of humour added and a few ups and downs for Smith, but this is what the author delivers. The deadeye with a sniper means business and has to be stopped , and I so enjoyed every single page. Well done again for an excellent read, these characters are starting to feel like friends to me, amazing, I loved reading them all and want more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadeye.

February 20, 2020 – Started Reading