Ansa88's Reviews > Mockingjay

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

F 50x66
Apr 26, 2012

4/15/12
it's been a couple months since i read this, completely forgot about this site.

you know, after thinking about it, this probably wasn't the best. but the whole conclusion to series...wow.
as a 14 year old, i probably am never going to be a very good critic. and after reading one very opinionated but rational review, i guess...i'm not good with pairings? O.o

SPOILERS SPOILERS
okay, my friends kept going "she dies in the end" to torture me while reading the book and that ended up being prim. PRIM, OF ALL PEOPLE. OF. ALL. PEOPLE.

and then finnick had been killed earlier too. and all those people. and the torture and the bomb warning and katniss not killing president snow but the "leader" of the revolution. and wow.

and...well, after that, a few months didn't give me much left over...so this isn't a very resounding book i guess.

i need to re-read and give another review...or edit this? i dunno. anyway, something suberbly shocking--WHY. DID. KATNISS. FrEaKiNg go and vote YES FOR THE CAPITOL CHILDREN HUNGER GAMES? WHAT. THE...fudge. yes, fudge, i shall not curse. but...WHAT THE FUDGE? that got me so pissed, not ticked, PISSED off. WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT? WHAT?!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mockingjay.