Caddy Rowland's Reviews > Badwater

Badwater by Toni Dwiggins

Apr 26, 2012

Because I am also an author, I hesitate to give 5 stars. People may think I am "helping" friends. Toni Dwiggins hardly knows me and did not ask me to buy or review her book. I did so because it sounded interesting and I am glad that I did.

When a book really deserves 5 stars, would it be fair not to give them? No. Badwater earned every single one of those 5 stars. One for well-built, solid characters that I could picture in my mind. I really cared about several of them. The second star is for a professionally written, tight storyline that moves well and kept me interested. A third star goes to her for research and knowledge. The fourth star goes to the plot. Nothing seemed unbelievable in this book. I was immersed immediately and my attention captured. I loved the way she wove everything together. The suspense gathers speed and soon had me quite anxious about the outcome. The fifth star goes to the suspense and ending. It was unpredictable, which is rare in books. Also, when Cassie gets information and an update it brought tears to my eyes.

I would recommend this book, and have done so to a few friends and on various facebook pages for readers. Thank you for a great read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Badwater.