Laira Jhamille's Reviews > The Summer I Turned Pretty

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

Apr 26, 2012

bookshelves: cant-put-down-books, cliff-hanger, favorites, happens-in-real-life, i-need-more, love-love-love, love-the-characters, page-turner, chick-lit
Recommended to Laira Jhamille by: Goodreads
Recommended for: Young-adult
Read on June 10, 2012 — I own a copy

I can't believe I'd finished this book in just 4 hours? I was just curious what will happened to Belly at the end of the book because usually the most exciting part was at the end but then this book don't really give me what I've been looking for in a chick-lit books like this but it gave me more than I could ask for. Because whenever I read chick-lit books usually it always has the sweetest love story ever. But this book won't give you that, it will make you want for more. Belly didn't actually what she wanted but at the end which is the cliff-hanger part, I think she did but I don't know. And that's what the book does to me. It makes me beg for more.

I don't usually finished a book overnight but this book make me read it in just 4 hours. Well that means I will definitely read the second book of this chick-lit trilogy. Ha-ha!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Summer I Turned Pretty.

06/09/2012 page 7