Rae Ryans's Reviews > Choices

Choices by Liz Schulte

Apr 25, 2012

Read from April 25 to 29, 2012

I think Choices is a stellar mid point in this trilogy, and I was happy to read and review both books courtesy of Promotional Book Tours, but I really think you may find yourself asking a lot of questions if you just pick up Choices (hint-hint!). If you've already read Secrets, than this one will not disappoint you one bit. It will leave you craving the final leg of the story which sadly isn't out till Fall 2012 (yes I checked as soon as I finished Secrets, because I knew I was in love with another trilogy!)

Choices has twists and turns, a really suspenseful ending as well as an exceptional plot and wonderful character development. There is almost a reality to her story, even with the fantasy/paranormal edge, and it just really makes it believable in its own way. It's almost impossible to explain how her books added a level of actual feeling, it's not like you're just reading the story, but like you're watching it unfold in the audience. Very few authors possess this wonderful ability, and I am thankful for the experience!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Choices.