Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads's Reviews > Original Sin

Original Sin by Samantha Towle

bookshelves: favorites

5 ZEFFERIFIC STARS

I think I should start this review by saying I am a COMPLETE fan-girl when it comes to Samantha Towle!! I mean the women is a genius. I LOVED the 1st book in this series First Bitten, it is one of my all time favorite books EVER! So I was dying to read this when it came out and was absolutely blown away by it.

It pick's up 6 month's after Alex has left Nathan in a hotel room (which was an epic way to leave us hanging in the last book....lol). She is on the run moving around from country to country and has landed herself in Italy where she meet's Zeff (heart skips a beat!!) and then all the good stuff begin's! I don't wanna give to much away so I'll just say there were point's in this book that my heart literally STOPPED. I was having a major internal struggle over not letting myself fall for Zeff. I mean the guy is wonderful and is so awesome to Alex but he is just not Nathan. Alex is such a beautiful character and so absolutely relatable and I loved that she found herself in this book. She has learned to be independent and self sufficient and that made me love her even more. And then there is Nathan the undeniably gorgeous man that he is! I really loved him more after reading Original Sin (if that's even possible). I felt like he was so wounded and broken and it broke my heart to see him like that but also he was vulnerable with Alex which he wasn't in the first book. The chemistry between Alex and Nathan in this book is EXPLOSIVE ! I mean hot sex everywhere...I loved it. There is no denying that they are meant for each other and that makes me so happy.

Let me end by saying that if you have not read this book or this series. You HAVE TO! It's amazing and the characters are unbelievable. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Original Sin.

April 25, 2012 – Shelved
May 23, 2012 – Started Reading
May 23, 2012 –
0.0% "and the madness that is my obsession with Alex and Nathan begins.... :)"
May 23, 2012 –
58.0% "OMG...my heart! I can't take it just got to Ch 18 and I think my heart literally STOPPED!!"
May 24, 2012 – Finished Reading
June 19, 2012 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review, Angie! I plan to dig into Samantha's books :)

☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne} Excellent review Angie! It gives me hope too cuz I was cryin my eyes out at the end of book 01.