Everley Sharp, the Clankinist's Reviews > Invisible Sun

Invisible Sun by David Macinnis Gill

Apr 25, 2012

bookshelves: future-world
Read from April 25 to May 19, 2012

Haha loving the inner dialogue with Mimi. I love how she insults Durango without insulting him.

Am I the only one who forgot his actual name was Jacob Stringfellow? Wow, what a doozy there.

ANYWHO. My review for the first book was really simple. You want to read it? Here it is: This book needs a sequel.

Can you imagine my surprise when I walked into the Barnes and Noble and saw this on the new releases shelf? I was all like OMG and then I was all like I HATE THE COVER. The first cover of the first book was much better. No random models. Pure and simple, with cross hairs and space in it. A real black hole, as the name said. I love the colors on this one, I really do, but DURANGO IS NOT A 25+ YEAR OLD WRESTLING CHAMPION GUYS.

HE JUST ISN'T.

Now that my cover rant is over...allow me to repeat my short statement from the review of the first book: this book needs a sequel. THIS SERIES IS SO AWESOME I JUST NEED MORE, OKAY?

And plus Viango is just the best. THE BEST. I love them and I need to know what happens to her. IT'S A CURIOSITY THAT BURNS INSIDE MY SOUUUUUUUL. lol jk. But seriously. More, please. It was so amazing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invisible Sun.