Tanya Farrell's Reviews > Fake It 'Til You Break It

Fake It 'Til You Break It by Meagan Brandy

F 50x66

I love books. More over I love a series and it isn't often that I read a book that isnt part of or the start of a series. I have issues with not knowing what happens to everyone else in the story. Megan Brandy though has become an instant one click author for me. She is a unicorn. There is something about the way that she writes that just socks you in right from the get go. With Fake It Til You Break It she made you feel as though you were part of the story. You were living it as if you were one of the characters seeing it all unfold with your own eyes. At one point of the story I had to throw my book down the bed and get up and clean the kitchen. I had such a ball of anxiety that I couldn't cope with what I knew was going to come next.
The emotions in this book are intense. They are a living thing. You will be like me and in a ball of anxiety. You will think you know what's coming your way, I thought I did, I was wrong.
The book is fantastic and it's a romance, which is what we all love. However it delves way more that that and covers issues that aren't easy at all to deal with. These are handles superbly and not just glossed over which you might expect. This story will have you twisted up like a pretzel and in the end its worth the treat!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fake It 'Til You Break It.

Finished Reading