Helen's Reviews > Taming The Wind

Taming The Wind by Phillipa Nefri Clark

2120137

MS Clark has wowed me again with her beautiful story- telling, I have read and loved this series and now she has let us know how Martha and Thomas first met, this one is a quick and beautiful read, with lots of emotions.

Martha is the daughter of the wealthy Ryan family, but to Martha full of life and energy money means nothing, Martha is more interested in living life to the fullest and a chance meeting on the end of the jetty one early morning will open up her heart to love and change her life forever.

Thomas Blake is the stationmaster’s son an artist who would rather follow his heart than in his father’s footsteps, from a working class family getting close to the vivacious and beautiful Martha after a chance meeting is probably not a good idea but follow his heart he must.

This was a gorgeous story of first love and how they cope with the expectations that their families have put on them, it is moving and with so many feels flying from the pages, if you have not read a MS Clark book then start here and you will want to carry on with the series because it is a must read and see where life takes Martha and Thomas, a beautiful setting, stories that will win you over and make the people of Rivers End friends forever. Thank you MS Clark I loved this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taming The Wind.

February 10, 2020 – Started Reading