Kimberly's Reviews > Subject A36

Subject A36 by Teri Polen

Wow, Teri Polen has given us an absolute gem with Subject A36! This is one Sci-Fi you won’t want to miss. It is also a quick read.

The characters in this book are young, but they are living in an adult dystopian world. For me, it makes the kids more relatable on a lot of levels. I loved every second of getting to know Asher and the gang.

There are so many surprises, twists, and turns throughout this novel that it was a bit hard to keep up sometimes. Of course, this could be related to the fact that I couldn’t get through the words fast enough in my attempt to find out the next part!

The action sequences are something right out of a movie. They were crystal clear and exciting as well. The beginning was the typical get to know the characters trope, but by the latter part of the middle, I was so engrossed that I couldn’t concentrate on anything else around me.

When the backstory started to emerge, I was blown away. This series is going to be incredible, and I will definitely be along for the ride. I must know what happens next in this saga.

I am happy to award Subject A36 4 stars out of 5, but only because the beginning drug just a bit and I had a hard time keeping myself engaged. Though after the first few chapters, I was hooked and couldn’t get enough.

Thank you to the author, publisher, and Shannon of R&R Book Tours for providing me with a copy of Subject A36 in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Subject A36.

February 9, 2020 – Started Reading