April's Reviews > The Lady is Trouble

The Lady is Trouble by Tracy  Sumner

bookshelves: adventure, protagonist

The Lady is Trouble (League of Lords) by Tracy Summer, is a new series for the Lords historical series. Set in the splendor, gothic, and mystical Victorian England.
Julian Alexander, Lord Beauchamp, who has mystical psychic gift that separates him from the ton.  Lady Piper Scott, aka Scandalous Scot, named thus by the ton. Piper is a psychic firebrand and trouble.
Well written and well crafted. The characters are engaging and interesting. Although, the beginning is a bit confusing, I feel THE LADY IS TROUBLE is a tale of sizzling encounters, seduction, intrigue, mysticism and paranormal abilities with a captivating love affair.
Piper and Julian's story is tantalizing, sizzling and a battle of the sexes.
Overall, THE LADY IS TROUBLE, has twists and turns, mystical and paranormal abilities with sensual tension between Piper and Julian, which leads to a consuming and entertaining tale.
Readers are sure to enjoy this tale of mystical danger, a love story, a very entertaining read twith all the sizzle some readers enjoy. Strongly recommended! I absolutely enjoyed this tale with many facets and characters who grabbed my attention. Enjoyable and satisfying read!
"I voluntarily received a complimentary copy, however,  these are my honest opinions. I was in no way required nor compensated to write a review."
#NetGalley, #TheLadyisTrouble
#TracySummer

Rating: 4
Heat rating: Steamy
Reviewer: AprilR

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lady is Trouble.

February 9, 2020 – Started Reading