Brooke (The Cover Contessa)'s Reviews > Free Four: Tobias Tells the Divergent Knife-Throwing Scene

Free Four by Veronica Roth

OMGOSH, how do I love Four, let me count the ways...
It was so great to read this from his POV.
I loved remembering how Tris saw him, how she was annoyed with him because she thought he was being "mean" to her (when in actuality he was trying to save her!).
This just makes me want to read Insurgent even more...I cannot wait until May 1st!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Free Four.

Finished Reading
April 24, 2012 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Bethany Lyke Hi!! Is there anyway you can tell me you got this?? i have gone on B&N and amazon, google e books, everywhere and can not find this!! Please help!!

message 2: by Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (last edited May 01, 2012 05:28AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) Bethany wrote: "Hi!! Is there anyway you can tell me you got this?? i have gone on B&N and amazon, google e books, everywhere and can not find this!! Please help!!"

It's on the Divergent Facebook page :)Click on the book here and there's a link on the book page through Goodreads :)

Bethany Lyke thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! Im on the phone with my friend and we have been looking for it for ever!!!

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) Bethany wrote: "thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! Im on the phone with my friend and we have been looking for it for ever!!!"

You're very very welcome :)

message 5: by Shelly (new)

Shelly I was going to ask the same thing. Thanks!

Tris Eaton how do you read the books from goodread that you have said you want to read?

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) Tris wrote: "how do you read the books from goodread that you have said you want to read?"

What do you mean?