Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > Dreams Made Flesh

Dreams Made Flesh by Anne Bishop

liked it
bookshelves: 2020, fantasy, romance, short-story

There are four short stories in Dreams Made Flesh.

The first story, Weaver of Dreams features the Spider spinning her web and how and who gifted them with magic.

In the second one, The Prince of Ebon Rih, Lucivar is the main character, In this story, we learned how he met and fell in love with Marian, his wife.

The third one, Zuulaman is all about Saetan. Is narrated in the past. Saetan is still married to Hekatah and he has a son with her and another one on the way. In this one, you learn of the power Saetan has and how scheming and evil Heketah really is.

The fourth one, Kaeleer’s Heart, belongs to Daemon and Jaenelle. This short story happens after the events of the Queen of Darkness. A woman has decided that Daemon must be hers and she would do anything to get him. Mistakenly, she believes Daemon is staying with Jaenelle for duty and not love or attraction. Jaenelle is still recuperating and while weak, she is getting better day by day. She's just having trouble with any of the men around her to understanding that she's ready to

I like the last 3 stories. Weavers of Dreams is too short to offer an opinion.

I love romance, so Marion and Lucivar's love story was good with just the right amount of drama to enjoy it. I got to see another facet of Lucivar. One where he tries to be romantic but at the same time showing Marian how to defend herself instead of recurring to violence.

Zuulaman gave me a better understanding of the power of Saetan. It reinforced the love he had for his family and how when push comes to shove, he'll do whatever is necessary.

Jaenelle and Daemon's story wouldn't be as great without Surreal. She steals most of the scenes.

Overall, I liked it.

Cliffhanger: No

3.75/ 5 Fangs

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreams Made Flesh.

February 7, 2020 – Started Reading
February 7, 2020 – Shelved
February 7, 2020 – Finished Reading
March 2, 2020 – Shelved as: 2020
March 2, 2020 – Shelved as: fantasy
March 2, 2020 – Shelved as: romance
March 2, 2020 – Shelved as: short-story

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review ↪Happy reading L💕ve ↩

Sheyla ✎ ❤️ Paulette Alphas Review wrote: "↪Happy reading L💕ve ↩"
Thank you!

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Sheyla ✎ wrote: "❤️ Paulette Alphas Review wrote: "↪Happy reading L💕ve ↩"

Thank you!"