~Tina~'s Reviews > Tempting the Best Man

Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn

Apr 24, 2012

bookshelves: contemporary, adults, kobo-own, jennifer-rocks, read-2012, favorites, own-copy
Read from May 01 to 02, 2012

Hawt Dame!!!!

Have you read Jennifer's YA books? Well if you have then you already know what this women can do with with chemistry, angst and temptation. But since those books are for YA, the more heated moments would always fade to black, giving us a taste but never quite getting the entire mouth full we desperate need. But that's okay, I can totally live with that since the Covenant series and the Lux series is incredible so much more.

But! With this book, this yummy little book, we get the whole dame package. And it was so dame good!
Funny, infuriating and sexy as sweet hell, Tempting the Best Man was absolutely delicious!!

Jennifer, you freaken rock! I'll read anything you put to pen!!
Please tell me the brothers are getting their own books as well?

So, where can I get a paper-copy of this bad boy?!?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempting the Best Man.

♥Rachel♥ So glad you liked it, Tina. Although, how can we ever go wrong with Jennifer?! :)

~Tina~ Very true my friend!

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Great review. I am glad you enjoyed this book. For some reason I keep shying away from it. Maybe I need to reconsider.

~Tina~ Shy away? Why hun? It's a really sweet story about two life long friends. It's also very steamy, very sexy. I hope you read it:)

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko I am not sure what my deal is. The synopsis doesn't jump out and grab me for some reason.

Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom) Oh! I must have been sleeping under a rock....I hadn't heard about this one. I loved Wait For You...and am currently reading Every Last Breath...I'm IN!!