Darkreads's Reviews > Destroyed

Destroyed by Eva Dresden

F 50x66

What an amazing conclusion to this thrilling series by Eva Dresden! Destroyed picks up right where Damaged left off and plunges us right into the agony and bitter ecstasy of Quinn's existence is Tobias' mate. The raw emotion that pours from the pages of this book is truly staggering and a testament to Ms. Dresden's undeniable talent. The struggle that this couple goes through to get to their HEA, both emotionally and physically is intense. At times, I felt like there might be no light in that darkness, however, we can see glimpses of it in this final installment. I love the growth of both main characters. Quinn really comes into her own and learns what it means to be a true mate. Tobias really slayed my heart in all his high-handed alpha glory. His tenderness and devotion to Quinn was something to behold. As expected, this final book in the series didn't slack off on suspense and action. I was shocked at some of the events and had quite a few OMG moments. As promised, the story wraps up with a satisfying HEA. This series is truly outstanding and is a must for all lovers of dark romance and Omegaverse! It's unapologetically dark and deliciously steamy in all the best ways! Can't wait to see what this author has in store for us next!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destroyed.

February 7, 2020 – Started Reading